Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

A new design team!

Hi Everyone!

I'm excited to let you know that I'm now part of  the ColoriQue Design Team.  And, I will be designing jewelry!!

Here is the Rockin' Design Team:
Lisa Marie Jimenez Design Team 2018

And, here is the Rockin' Promotion Team:


Read more about all the members of the design teams on the blog.  They are an amazingly talented group and I am excited to see what they will create.

Here are a few of the colors and metals I received as part of the design team.
These are not all of the colors, but I already had some and have used it in a couple of my jewelry designs - here and here.

The team's first challenge will be to upcycle an object to use in their design.  Watch for the new designs in May on the Lisa's blog.
Happy Creating!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment