Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Spa Day - April Pretty Palettes

Hello!

The inspiration for this month is a cool, calm palette to go with the Spa Day theme.  The colors are muted and soft.



Molly Schaller picked some lovely beads from these colors.


I love natural beads whether gemstones like the amazonite here or wood or shell.  And, those painted agate pendants are calling loudly to me!  Halcraft's new diffuser pendants will add a soothing aroma to any creation.

Unfortunately, I waited too long to order some of these beads, and they were sold out.  So, I used some of the stash that I already had.

Here's what I created:
Spa Day Necklace
I used faceted, round and stick amazonite beads, aqua agate rounds, some white star-shaped lava beads, pale pink shell rounds and some howlite in different sizes.  To make the pendant, I drilled a piece of driftwood and hung a shell from it.  The beads are strung on white waxed linen with brushed silver chain and clasp.  It's a very relaxing color palette - perfect for a day at the the spa or the beach!

Check out the other designs inspired by this palette on the Halcraft Collection facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment